This weekend was full, but a lot of fun. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail because it is late and my hubby and crazy friend have been hounding me for the last hour to get caught up on posting and I promised to do it before I go to bed. So here it goes...
Friday we went to a halloween party with some friends and had a great time despite our lack of creativity in our costumes. We are so blessed with sweet friends!
Saturday we woke up early and headed to visit my family on the way to a wedding we were going to Saturday afternoon. My grandmother was in town and it has been awhile since I've seen her so it was good to get to spend even a short amount of time with them. The wedding we went to was absolutely beautiful. It was at the brides family home which was truly beautiful in itself. The reception was in the backyard. Big white tents, beautiful flowers, tables set up under huge trees with lights hung between the trees overhead, a great band, chandeliers hung from trees and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for the brides cake! A perfect fall wedding!
Today we spent the morning in our usual church activities and then had the opportunity to photograph another sweet family from our church. I'll post a few of their pictures in the next few days. They turned out really cute!
Hope everyone has a great week. Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment