Monday, November 17, 2008

The Thomas Family

This family is absolutely precious and I was so excited about being able to spend the afternoon with them! My sister babysat for these quadruplets all throughout her undergrad years here and they are too cute! I haven't had time to retouch any of these yet, because I've been busy packing for my trip, but I wanted to post a few before we left since we may not be able to post again for a week or two. Here are a few of my favorites:







Aren't they precious?! More to come once I edit. Have a great week! I'm off to Boston!

3 comments:

Maryanna said...

So cute! Have fun in "Bwoston." It was good seeing you and Phil the other night. How'd your apple butter turn out?

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Ashe! You did a great job! Have a wonderful time in Boston with your sweetheart.

love you!

Ali Brainerd said...

I am sooo jealous! They just keep growing up so fast! You did a good job Ash!