My sweet friend Shealy is due in only 9 weeks and we are so excited! This weekend, Shealy had a wonderful shower...I honestly have never seen so many people and so much pink! It was precious and she got so many beautiful things for baby Kate!
Mommies to be!
Our friend Brooke also came and surprised Shealy (she just had her sweet baby Will last week so no one was expecting her to drive down for the event so soon!) We loved getting to see Brooke and meet Will...he is so precious! I wanted to do a little photo shoot with Will, but a baby shower is just not the place...too many of us (yes I was in line too!) fighting to hold him! I was able to snap a few quick photos...Sweet new mommy!

Precious Will!


More about the weekend to come later! (Shealy and Brooke, I uploaded the large files here so you should be able to click on them and then save them to your computer...I'll email ya'll a few others.)
2 comments:
Oooooh! What a sweet baby Will is! Ashley, you made some beautiful pictures!
Thanks for the sweet pictures of my new grandson, Will. You really captured some precious moments!
Brooke's mom
Kathy Webb
Post a Comment