After the precious baby shower, we headed to Opelika for my college friend, Tyler's wedding. It was beautiful! I took lots of pictures to help my sister-in-law with ideas for her outdoor wedding reception this summer.
Of course Tyler looked gorgeous as always! I didn't do a great job taking pictures and failed to get one of the bride and groom together!
I did, however, get to meet my long time friend Laura's new boyfriend! He is wonderful and I am so excited I had the opportunity to hang out with them! I miss you Laura! Ben promised ya'll would come visit us in Aliceville so I am holding him to that...even if he has to drag you to the country!
We had a great time visiting with friends we don't get to see often! We miss all of you!
1 comment:
Your hair looks great! We miss you guys too! Hopefully we will be back down in early March.
Post a Comment