If you don't read Urban Grace Interiors blog, you should. Erika always posts beautiful interiors and these are no exception. First image is from Desire to Inspire. Second and third were from Style Court.

Love this seagrass runner on the stairs...

and the colors in this kitchen are beautiful...my mixer is pale pink so this is my new inspiration for colors in the kitchen.

I think this room is beautiful. I love the natural elements.
I just posted my latest photography on Ashley Gentry Photography. Here is one of my favorites from each. 
Happy Wednesday!
3 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous! I worked with Katie Lackey in Human Sciences at AU. Jameson is so adorable.
Love your pictures! Beautiful! Love the interiors, too.
Oooo. I'm loving that apron sink, too! I want one of those so bad!!! Hope y'all are doing well. Not long until graduation. I loved seeing your house the other weekend. Y'all have done some great things.
Post a Comment