I think this says it all...
Thank you to all of you who told us not to get white on our new sofa because we would probably end up letting Tripp on the sofa...well we gave in (the sofa in the picture is our old one...don't worry...our new one is going to be a tan-ish color). We had let him sit in our laps on the sofa before, but this weekend he learned how to jump up there by himself and it was just so cute that I couldn't tell him no. I walked in the living room yesterday and found him laying up there against the pillows and realized there was no going back. He's just too adorable.
Another project we worked on last week was this church pew. A local contractor that I work with some in my job asked me a few months ago if I wanted an old church pew from First Baptist Opelika (our church for the last 7 years). They remodeled the sanctuary last year and somehow he had come across some of the old ones. We have loved FBCO so much and are so sad to leave all of the wonderful friends we have made there. I loved the idea of having something from it in our home. I didn't think to take a before picture, but it was off-white and stained. We painted it black because it had been sanded down so much that we couldn't leave it the way it was.
7 comments:
Tripp is getting so big and I havent even seen him yet! But I will very soon!! Glad yall had fun with ali and michael this weekend!
1. Love the church pew
2. DO not feel bad about letting baby Tripp on the furniture. I always want my dogs up there to cuddle. Unfortunately they would probably rip our couch apart trying to get up- enjoy these puppy times!
Once he's up there, he's up... Trust me ours is always on the bed and sofa. Haha!! I love the pew. I want one, that is great!!
Oh i tried so hard to not let Annabelle on the couch but they are just so cute and she is such a good cuddlebunny! She definitely sleeps on our bed too!
Tripp is SO cute! Our black lab, Cole, will be 6 in September. It seems like just yesterday he was Tripp's size. I am sure you and Phil are really enjoying him! Keep taking pictures while he is still small. He won't stay that way long. Cole is 100lbs now. Also, the house looks great!
Man, he's getting SO BIG! And I love the pew.
The church pew is beautiful and so unique...we failed at keeping Bailey off our furniture too...labs just love to be with the people
Post a Comment