Friday, April 24, 2009

Movie Night

Last night, Ashley and I went to Movie Night in Jordan Hare. It was a lot of fun and something I wish we had done sooner.
+

= a fun night
The above was Phil's first post although he tried to make it look like I (Ashley) wrote it when he posted it on Friday. He blog stalks and contributes when I post, but has never actually posted himself so I was happy when he called me to tell me he posted this while I was out of town on Friday! I have to add a little to this though. If you live in Auburn and have the opportunity to go to one of UPC's movie nights in the stadium, I would strongly encourage it! It was by far the most unique "Auburn" thing we have done in our 7 years here. Everyone brings blankets and lays on the field to watch the movie playing on the Jumbotron (did I spell that right?) It is a great date idea too...and free for all with an Auburn ID. Go if you can! I wish we had gone sooner!
I have a long post coming this afternoon about pro's and con's to country life. I'm sure I will have a lot more knowledge on that topic after our move next week, but after this weekend I have several examples already...including a large slithering poisonous snake that has decided to reside in the woods by our driveway...I'm sure he has lots of brothers and sisters out there too, but I am choosing to believe he is the only one for now! More about that coming soon.

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

Looks awesome Phil...oh I mean Ashley :)