We've been keeping busy trying to get settled in around here. I promise photos will be coming soon, but I still have a ton of boxes to unpack! I photographed a family from Macon, Miss. on Saturday and posted a few of their photographs on the photography blog. Aren't these kids adorable!

Does anyone really enjoy unpacking boxes? If so, please come visit me! :)
2 comments:
Ugh! I hated unpacking all those boxes. And I didn't feel good so literally the last box wasn't unpacked until the end of July. We moved at the end of May :) I am sure you will be able to get a much better move on things! We will have to come visit you this summer-Will and I are up for a road trip-especially with school being out!
Wish I could be there to help you with the boxes...just push them to the side until I can get there...after May 22 when school is out. Daddy can relax and recover and we'll have fun unpacking and decorating! (Aimee and Tripp can entertain each other)
Post a Comment