Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sofas Have Arrived!


First of all, I apologize for the lack of posting! I wish I had more to show for the weeks of absence, but the living room still isn't ready to post! Our sofas arrived last night and I LOVE them! I haven't decided on which pillows to add and please don't look at the rest of the living room as it is far from ready.


They turned out a little lighter than I expected, but they are super cute and SO comfortable! I laid down on them for a few minutes earlier and woke up 2 hours later! I have to admit I have been a little worried about this purchase because the company I ordered through was a little difficult to work with and then the sofas were supposed to have shipped weeks ago, but finally they are here and I am happy with them. Tripp isn't sure if he likes them yet because we've decided not to let him on them. Phil says he doubts this will last through the week. I may hold out longer than he thinks though...Yesterday Tripp was resting with me on the old sofa, his head on my foot and when I got up there was a tick crawling up my foot...yuck! That was the end of his time on the sofa!

I'm working on the pillows now so hopefully the living room will be ready to post tomorrow!

8 comments:

Christen said...

I love the sofas & your living room is gorgeous; can't wait to see it in person...hopefully we'll be coming sometime to get pictures taken!

Amanda said...

I LOVE them. And, you may want to see if you can get a professional to come out and Scotch guard them if you are worried about the light color. Our friends did that before their baby was born. She has a white baby glider in the nursery and it is SO clean!!! And her baby is now 18 months old.

Confessions said...

welcome back!! :)

love the sofas...especially the box pleats. so good looking!!

Ann Ever said...

I love the sofas! May I ask where you ordered them from?

tag said...

they look great!

AIMEE said...

love them I miss

yall

LOVE,AIMEE

The Murphrees said...

I love them. Your house looks so great!

JBFerguson said...

Your living room belongs in a pottery barn magazine. It is absolutely gorgeous!