Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry Jake

Phil got on to me for talking so bad about Jake...I think I was just really tired and not feeling well when I posted the other day! Jake is pretty darn precious when he is not being crazy!

We are on our way to Auburn right now and Jake slept in the car the whole way yesterday. We made several stops for me to purchase a few maternity clothes so he was in the car from 11:30 until 5 and was a perfect angel the entire time. So how can I complain about a few moments of craziness! We've been letting him sleep with us for the first few hours of the night until he wakes up needing to go outside, then we put him in his crate for the rest of the night. He is so cute though when he gets up on the bed. He curls up right in the middle on our pillows and waits for us to come to bed and move him down to the foot of the bed. I'll have to take a picture tonight :)

The reason for our trip is a sad one: My boss for the 3 years I worked at Auburn, passed away unexpectedly early Wednesday morning of a heart attack and we are headed to Auburn for his funeral. Please keep his family in your prayers. He has two older children and two boys who are in their early 20's and his wife works for the university as well.

Hope you have all had a great weekend. I photographed a precious little 2 1/2 year old girl yesterday morning before we left town and should have some early shots ready to post tomorrow. She is beautiful!

1 comment:

MPJC said...

Wasn't your boss Dr. Ruth? I took an architecture appreciation class with him.

Different subject- your pregnant belly is so cute! I can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy!