Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maryland Trip

My mom and I had such a wonderful time visiting my sister in Maryland last weekend! We made a trip to the large outlet center in Leesburg, Virginia where I found a great rug for the foyer and curtains for the living room (pictures to come once I find a curtain rod that is long enough to hang them!) We also visited Annapolis, Maryland and walked through the adorable downtown area filled with cute shops, general stores where they make homemade fudge and ate the best crab soup in the world! It inspired me to come home and make soup! Unfortunately it rained the majority of the trip so we did not take a lot of pictures. This is the only one we got of the three of us and I don't think it is the best picture of any of us, but the soup we were eating at the time sure was good!

Ali has a knack for decorating thus their apartment was adorable! I especially loved the pleat she made on these curtains

and the flowers she made on these pillows.

It was a nice girls weekend complete with watching 3 girlie movies and ordering pizza in on the last night. Ali, thanks for having us! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Gran said...

Ashe, I've been longing to see pictures of Ali (anything!). I've been checking your blog almost hourly. Thanks for an early posting--can we see more pics? You still look thin--not much tummy in this pic! ILU, Gran