It's a rainy day and we (Jake and I) are stuck inside, but having fun preparing for Christmas! We are loving our tree! Here is is finished.
On Saturday Santa came to Gentry Drugs and I took pictures for some of the kids that came to visit. Here are a few of my favorites.







Then last night, Aliceville had the annual Christmas parade and Phil's grandparents were the Grand Marshalls! We ended up hopping in the back of the truck and riding in the parade for Gentry Drugs.

This weekend is our first baby shower and our Christmas celebration with one side of the family and we are so excited! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great. The ultrasound they did on my galbladder came back fine and my doctor thinks the pain I am having is just from the muscles stretching or possibly a bruised rib from her kicking. I am now at 30 weeks and measuring on time. I was excited to have only gained 2 ounces since my last appointment! I'm working on several baby things - doing a lot of sewing and embroidery so I'll show that soon!
6 comments:
Love your tree!! What does Jake think about it? So glad you're feeling better and enjoying getting ready for Christmas and Emma's arrival! Can't wait to see you all. Much love,
The pictures are great! Especially love the ones from the Christmas parade, so sweet! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Ashley, love your tree! Can't wait to see you this weekend and shower you and sweet Emma Cate with gifts! Drive safe!
What a beautiful tree! Also, those pictures at the store and of the parade are so great. It sounded like y'all had some bad weather the other night. I hope everything is ok. The weather man kept saying "tornado in Aliceville, severe weather in Aliceville." It made me think of y'all and wonder about your safety.
Loved the fact that Pops and Sugar were the Grand Marshall of the parade! Very well deserved honor! Your tree is beautiful as well as the photos you took of Santa with the children.
I'm so glad to see this picture of the grand marshalls! Neither Sugar nor Papa mentioned that they'd done this!
Time is getting closer!!!!!
Post a Comment