We had our Sunday School Christmas party at our house last night and my sweet mom was so kind to come up here Tuesday for a visit and spend a lot of the time decorating my house for me! She walked around the yard gathering magnolia leaves, pine, pinecones, sticks and vines and somehow turned it into beautiful Christmas decorations! Thanks Mom! Everything looks great! Here are a few pictures...ok ended up being more than a few...probably way more than you really wanted to see!


While she was decorating, I was cleaning for the party and playing with my embroidery machine. Look at these cute designs I found yesterday and just had to have...it's been fun playing with them in different colors.
And today is my sister, Ali's, birthday! Happy birthday Ali! Wish we were together to celebrate (she lives in Maryland and is supposed to have snow all day tomorrow!) I love you so much and can't wait to spend some time together next week! Jake misses you too! See his pitiful face below!
1 comment:
Well, your house looks absolutely beautiful, if I say so myself! I miss you and Phil and Jake (and little Emma Cate who is making her presence known, too!). Can hardly wait to all be together for Christmas. Love you all!
Post a Comment