Phil pointed out last night that I didn't even mention poor Jake in my post yesterday. I posted right before I went to get him from the vet so at that point I didn't know how he had done being neutered. He is fine though. Phil thinks he is still upset with him because he was the one who dropped him off at the vet, but I think he is getting over it. I would post a picture, but at the moment he is laying across my legs snoring so I can't get up to get the camera! He's trying to help the swelling go down in my feet :) That is the picture I really should post...my feet look like fat sausages! Seriously...they are pretty ugly!
Working on some last minute sewing projects before Emma Cate arrives so I'll post about that soon! Happy Thursday!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment