


I'm at 33 weeks, but my belly continues to go straight out! My doctor said since my torso is so short, it doesn't have any where else to go, but when strangers see me they think I am due any day now...I wish! I'm trying to get everything ready as soon as possible just in case she is early, but also trying not to get my hopes up...with my luck she'll be a week late! She is very active. It was fun for my family to get to feel her move a lot over the holidays. The baby center email this week said the average for this week is around 4 lbs - think the size of a pineapple. Hopefully we will get to have an ultrasound at this next appointment so we will have a better idea of how big she actually is.
Earlier this week we got a little bit of time with my sister and her husband before they flew back to Maryland last night. It was great to have them here even though our time was short. I fully intended to take some pictures, but unfortunately did not. I took them to Birmingham yesterday and we did some shopping before I left them at the airport. Then Phil and I spent New Years Eve with a big crowd out at one of his friends camp houses. Even though we were both exhausted and really ready to go to sleep at 9, we decided it was the last New Years Eve without children so we should go out an celebrate!
Hope all have had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We are so excited about 2010 and the big changes to our little family!
3 comments:
It was a great Christmas all together. I can't believe we forgot to take pics! Love your latest belly pic. My baby is having a baby--YIKES!
Love you so much!
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! I hope that 2010 is a wonderful year for you both (and Emma Cate)!
I am so glad that yall had a great time with friends and family-such a special time of year! EC is growing and before long she will be arriving! Coming to aville to visit soon!
Post a Comment