Did I mention that she started walking right before Christmas? I may have in the last post...don't remember, but she is walking short distances and I think will really take off before we know it! Such a fun new stage!


Christmas morning, opening Santa presents!

Emma Cate's Santa!
and her mirror from Aunt Ali and Uncle Michael!So glad to get a visit with Ali and Michael who drove all the way from Maryland!



Phil got to go to the National Championship game in Arizona and had a great time. We went to Montgomery for a few days while he was gone and enjoyed getting to spend time with my family even though Emma Cate showed us she still hasn't grown out of her habit of not sleeping when we travel! We came home Tuesday and left Friday for Ider, Ala. where Phil's brother, Brant, married Brittany! So we have a new sister in law and are so happy for them! I'm terrible about taking pictures when we go anywhere now since I spend all my time chasing around a little one :) I did manage to get a few, but I'll save that for another post soon! Congrats to Brant and Brittany! It was a wonderful weekend, but we are so glad to be back home. Everyone is worn out...as I'm typing this, Emma Cate is sleeping soundly in her bed, Phil is passed out on the sofa, Jake is passed out on the other sofa and Lucy (our latest addition to the family) is even curled up sleeping on a blanket on the fireplace. I'll post pictures of her soon, I promise! So since everyone else is sleeping, I think I'll head that way too! Goodnight!





3 comments:
Great pics! Thanks for the update.
Love you all
Was the 7 am, no make-up, walking out the door to drive back to Maryland picture really the only one you had? :)
tell me more about that mirror!! i have one in nealy's room, but it is made of flimsy plastic (looks much nicer than it actually is, so i had to put it in a place where no one would feel compelled to actually touch it).
i collect hobnail milk glass, so i LOVE new and interesting pieces.
i can't get over how adorable your little one is - just gorgeous!
Post a Comment