Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo-A-Day Assignment

Recently I've been feeling sad that Emma Cate is almost 1 and I feel like I really haven't been documenting her first year the way I should! I know I probably take more pictures than some do, but not as much as I thought I would...the days just go by too quickly!



So after reading about the idea on another blog, I decided I would rise to the challenge and photograph Emma Cate every day of her 12th month of life. Thankfully, I have taken at least one photo of her the last few days so I can honestly start with January 19th and end on February 19th, her 1st birthday!


Here we go!


Day 1: January 19th

Photobucket



Day 2: January 20th

Photobucket



Day 3: January 21st

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching the below puppies from the window!

Photobucket



Day 4: January 22nd...ok so posting just one is hard for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy this month of pictures! I'm looking forward to the challenge and excited to spend a little more time behind the camera...it's been too long!

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

Ash, all of these are so cute! I'm excited about your challenge :)