Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOVE this kitchen!

So I thought the other day I had found the look of a kitchen that we could use to work with ours...but then I picked up a copy of a Kitchen and Bath Ideas magazine from 2006 for 25 cents at a thrift store and opened it to see this beautiful kitchen that I have fallen in love with! No, we can't remodel our kitchen to look like this, but I'm trying to figure out how we could imitate some of the qualities I love the most...
I adore these cabinets with the chicken wire and toile behind it and am drooling over this Wolf range...love those red knobs...and the copper range (definitely dreaming there...I can't imagine what that would cost!)


I'm a sucker for apron front sinks, open shelving and large windows!




Loving this dark island in contrast to the grey/green cabinets


So obviously the kitchen will be the last room we even attempt to paint since I seem to change my mind every week. This gave me something else to focus on in the midst of the renovation turmoil! Haven't heard anything else from them since yesterday so hopefully no news is good news! Oh, one more picture to leave you with...since I gave up on the idea of brick floors in the kitchen...I think this brick range surround is beautiful and could make up for it :)

No comments: