Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Wonderful Husband and Pumpkin Carving

I apologize for my lack of posting. I've had one of those colds for the last few days (since the weather suddenly got cold!) that comes a long with a headache that you just can't seem to shake. Nothing so bad that I can't go to work and do my job, but by the end of the work day yesterday all I could think about was curling up on the couch in sweatpants and sleeping. Which is what I did! I woke up for a few minutes at one point and mumbled something about how I should get up and fix dinner when my sweet husband said he would start it for me. The next thing I knew he was waking me up an hour later with dinner on a tray in his hand. What would I do without him!

After my long nap, I was feeling a little better so we decided to carve our pumpkin. My day was so busy yesterday that I forgot to print out a template at work so we had to look at the computer and do this by hand...I think it turned out pretty good though all things considered!



Update on the house: The contractor we have decided to work with to fix the floors and foundation should be getting started either tomorrow or at the latest on Monday. He said he should have everything fixed by January or February! We were thinking a couple of weeks, but it looks like we were way off! I'm really trying not to fret about it and see the positives in the situation! Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

The Murphrees said...

The pumpkin looks really good!

Anonymous said...

yall are the cutest couple I know! and the pumpkin looks great by the way! glad yall used my idea!

Courtney said...

love it!!

Maryanna said...

Cute pumpkin! And WOW, the house looks totally different. It's "coming together" though. It will be so cute!