Happy 25th Birthday to my absolutely perfect, completely wonderful, adorable husband! This picture was from last year when we spent his birthday working at our house in the yard and this weekend we were doing the same thing! It's hard to believe by his next birthday we will have been living there for 6 months!

I won't do a long tribute this time, but Phil, you know I love you with all of my heart and I hope I've been able to make your birthday special! I am so blessed God brought us together and I pray he gives us 75+ more birthdays to share together!
Happy Birthday too, to his twin brother Brant! We love you and wish you were here to eat cake with us!
3 comments:
Your hubs and my hubs have the same b'day! Happy B'day Phil!
Happy Birthday, Phil! Wow, a quarter of a century old!!!
We love you and are so proud you are a part of our family!
Much love and prayers for a wonderful year,
Mike, Lisa, and Aimee
Happy bday Phil. Hahah. He really might live 75+ yrs with his Gentry genes.
Post a Comment