I realized it had been awhile since I attempted to sew anything so this weekend I purchased the fabric I had my eye on for curtains in our laundry room. Once I finished them, I realized the fabric was a little stiff for such small panels so we'll have to see how they actually look when they are hung.
I love getting new fabric! Not sure why, but it just makes me happy to find a fabric I really like even if I'm not quite sure what I will do with it. My sister lives has found a wonderful fabric store where they live and called me this weekend to let me know they were having their big $3 per yard sale on tons of the fabrics. After lots of time on the phone with her, these are the fabrics she picked up for me. Love them! They will likely be turned into table runners or pillows in the near future! The pinecone fabric was one Pottery Barn was using last fall.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
4 comments:
We should go fabric shopping together. I love all of that fabric and have contemplated making dog beds and selling them on etsy just so I can buy fabrics! I'm addicted! What is the name of this store? Do they have an online store?
Glad I got to see you this weekend. Maybe one day I will have a blog so people can actually look at decorating stuff! ha! My mother in law just made curtains out of that top fabric for her house and they look awesome! Love it all.
It's called Home Fabrics. They do have a website, but it doesn't have anything like the selection in the store! https://www.homefabricsonline.com/
They get closeout bolts from all different companies, so there are always fun new things to look at...but they don't always last long, so you have to buy it when you see it!
Hey Ashley - this is Mary Beth. Just thought I'd say hello and let you know your photography is beautiful! Hope y'all are great.
Post a Comment