I have always loved the English hunt scenes by artist Heywood Hardy. I think it's because my parents had several prints in our home when I was growing up and I loved their traditional look. It turns out that my in-laws have them too! Art is not something I have collected over the years. If you have been to our current apartment, you know there are several enlarged photographs framed on our walls (mostly from our wedding/honeymoon) because of the lack of actual artwork. When we move into our house, I would like to have something on the walls besides photographs of us, so I've been doing some research.
Now, we cannot afford any actual paintings so I've been looking at prints. Here are a few of my favorites.


I would love to buy them mounted on canvas so they would look more like originals, but even that is pretty expensive.
On another note, I loved this photograph in this month's Country Living. That leather wing chair looks so comfortable! 

Have a great Thursday! Almost the weekend!
3 comments:
i don't think it looks comfortbale at all
well don't worry Phil, we aren't going to get one...and if we do, I'll just sit in it myself!
I love it! (Sorry Phil--opps! I meant anonymous!
Post a Comment