Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Favorite Pair of Shoes

I love this little guy and I was just bragging on him yesterday how he had not chewed up any of our shoes. Then this morning I left my shoes on the floor and went to read a few blogs. I heard him chewing, but thought it was on one of his chew toys. A few minutes passed and I went to check on him to find this.


My favorite pair of heels. Now ruined of course. He is now sulking under the bed because he got in trouble (sorry it is fuzzy...he doesn't exactly stay still and I'm trying to shoot only in manual mode so it's taking some practice!)

I do still love him though! How could you not love that precious face!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh it is hard to be mad at that face! So cute! RIP favorite heels :(

Jennifer said...

I know JUST how you feel. RIP pretty shoes!