We have enjoyed sweet Tripp over the last three weeks and can't believe how much he has grown! I looked back at the quick snapshots I have taken of him over the last three weeks and thought it was hilarious that he was sleeping, on his back all sprawled out, in every one! Now don't get me wrong, he is very active and has chewed up half of our house already, but I guess when he's sleeping peacefully I think to pull out the camera! My next post should be pictures of things Tripp has chewed to pieces...let's see...our computer cord, Phil's phone charger, one of my Bibles (thankfully not my new study Bible), my slippers, a basket, my Rainbows...I could go on and on! **Note: I apologize, Tripp is not being very modest in any of these photos!
Sleeping behind our bedroom door in our house:
Sleeping on our bathroom rug: Sleeping in a laundry basket at my office - yes, my boss lets me bring him to work because he has to be let out so much...he mostly just sleeps!:
Again, sleeping at my office:
Do you think he's spoiled?!
4 comments:
hide your shoes! I'm still mourning a pair that Maddie ate as a puppy. I even took them to three seperate shoe doctors to see if they could be repaired, and I still haven't thrown them out yet ... maybe one day.
she ate my rainbows, too! and they don't make the kind I had anymore. boo.
I am thankful that Ray hasn't chewed up anything. The key is watching them like a hawk and if they put something in their mouth that is not appropriate, scolding them. This has worked with Ray. If we say No he *usually* drops what he has in his mouth.
And, you are right no modesty. Boy dogs just have um "it" all hanging out there. I have only had female animals and this boy dog thing is something I'm not use to...ick!
I can't believe he sleeps at your office. That's great!
There is nothing cuter than a fat baby Lab belly. They are the cutest. We had one and she chewed up all of our new landscaping in the back yard, it wasn't fun. Wish I could bring my dog to work, maybe I'll take your job when yall move. I'm in Auburn!
I mean these are absolutely hilarious! He is too cute!
Post a Comment