I just scheduled my doctor's appointment where we should find out if we are having a boy or a girl... Monday Oct. 5 looks like the big day! I added a poll so you can take a guess!
People keep asking me if I have a feeling what it is...I don't! Is that bad that I really have no idea? We are 16 weeks yesterday and according to babycenter.com should be able to start feeling the baby move any time now. Can't wait for that! I have another appointment on Tuesday and I'm tempted to sneak in the ultrasound room and try to figure out how to turn it on!
Our fence is almost up in the backyard. Scheduled to be finished Saturday. Phil hates it, but he has been home with Jaker Bug today and is realizing why I so desperately want a fence. Jake has been good, he just doesn't come when you call him and chasing him in the woods is no fun!
Guess what today is? The start of College Football! (Ok, I said that just for Phil's benefit!) But I am excited because we are having some people over to watch the game. I do enjoy football...I just wish it didn't come on tv Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights during the fall...oh and reruns in between. How many times do you need to watch the same game? I mean, you know how it ends! Fall is my favorite time of the year though...I can't wait to be able to wear long sleeves and see the leaves change.
Yesterday someone who had no idea I was pregnant asked me when I was due so I guess that means I'm showing for real! (Belly picture added Friday)
Happy Thursday!
People keep asking me if I have a feeling what it is...I don't! Is that bad that I really have no idea? We are 16 weeks yesterday and according to babycenter.com should be able to start feeling the baby move any time now. Can't wait for that! I have another appointment on Tuesday and I'm tempted to sneak in the ultrasound room and try to figure out how to turn it on!
Our fence is almost up in the backyard. Scheduled to be finished Saturday. Phil hates it, but he has been home with Jaker Bug today and is realizing why I so desperately want a fence. Jake has been good, he just doesn't come when you call him and chasing him in the woods is no fun!
Guess what today is? The start of College Football! (Ok, I said that just for Phil's benefit!) But I am excited because we are having some people over to watch the game. I do enjoy football...I just wish it didn't come on tv Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights during the fall...oh and reruns in between. How many times do you need to watch the same game? I mean, you know how it ends! Fall is my favorite time of the year though...I can't wait to be able to wear long sleeves and see the leaves change.
Yesterday someone who had no idea I was pregnant asked me when I was due so I guess that means I'm showing for real! (Belly picture added Friday)
Happy Thursday!
5 comments:
I don't remember if I told you or not but bitter apple spray is a great thing to help with chewing on things. We spray it on the walls, carpet, furniture even on Bailey, its not harmful to them at all but it tastes awful to them!
so exciting. the first time i felt mary thomas move, i was 16 weeks. it was ever so slight, but i knew exactly what it was. i didn't feel it again until 18 weeks. it's all going to happen SO fast! what a wonderful gift the Father has given you! :)
I voted GIRL!!! Hope you are feeling good! Glad you are getting a fence up for the puppy! Hope to see ya'll soon. Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Caroline
Your baby bump is adorable. I cannot wait to hear.
This is Chris...have fun watching college football all day! It's going to be a good day for sitting in front of the television and eating good food for 14 straight hours.
Post a Comment