So it is almost the end of the week and I still haven't blogged about our wonderful weekend last weekend. It was a quick trip to Montgomery and Auburn to spend some time with my family after my sister and her husband flew in from Maryland. I haven't seen Ali since I've been pregnant and it was fun to catch up...although I talk to her pretty much every day so it really didn't seem like it had been that long! She is a very good and thrifty shopper and brought me several maternity things that have been lifesavers for my ever expanding belly. Miss you Ali!

We went to Auburn for the game on Saturday and you've seen the pictures of sweet baby Avery that we took that morning.
The weekend went by too fast, but I'm excited that my mom and I are flying up to Maryland in just a few weeks so we'll get a little more time then.
On another note, if any of you recent mothers feel like sharing any tips on what products to buy or not to buy, please do!
2 comments:
I need to just make a list and send it to you :). So sad we missed seeing you Saturday!
i can't wait to find out what you are having!! it's right around the corner!!
i do NOT like mary thomas' carseat- it's the Graco safeseat. it's so bulky, it rarely snaps into buggies and almost impossible to use in a restaurant, especially if you're out to eat with others.
didn't like the boppy. (gasp!!) she would fall in between me and the pillow and it just didn't work. My Breast Friend (hilarious name) was much better for me- it actually clips around your waist and you can use it for different nursing holds. i only used it for a few weeks, though. we caught on pretty quick to the whole nursing thing.
love our snap-n-go stroller!
now that i've written a novel of a comment...happy friday!!
Post a Comment