Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do You Think He Loves His Daddy?

Here is the only picture I took from our Labor Day weekend. Phil had to work most of it and crashed early which didn't bother Jake at all!


Good news - the fence is finished and Jake loves it! Unfortunately, the back yard is where I planted 7 beautiful blue nikko hydrangeas last spring and several have already been pretty much destroyed. Their roots are still there so I am praying they will come back. To try to prevent this again, I sprayed them with Bitter Barrier, thanks Karen for the tip! He went out there right after I sprayed them and sniffed them, but walked away, so it seems to be working! I have a doctor's appointment today so we'll see how they hold up then!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

if bitter barrier does not work, sour apple works wonders!

Karen Isbell said...

Jake is precious! Let me know if you want me to look for one of the runners at the outlet. Can't wait to hear the good news about baby gentry on the 5th!