Thursday, December 10, 2009

By Request...

Yes, I did sit in Santa's lap. Phil made me. So this will have to serve as the 30 week belly picture!


And I'm sorry for the lack of vegetable postings lately! According to babycenter.com, this week Emma Cate is approximately 3lbs and almost 16 inches long, about the size of a head of cabbage!




We have our childbirthing class tonight so say a prayer that Phil doesn't faint!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, you look absolutely beautiful!

The Elliotts said...

I love it! What a unique baby bump picture. Emma Cate will love having it to look back at! I can't wait to see you this weekend.

SGN said...

You look great Ashley! Glad to see you guys are doing so well and I hope Emma Cate will take it easy on your ribs from here on out! Hang in there! :o)

Anonymous said...

Too cute, you look great! Tell Phil that M totally left during the "graphic" childbirth video (to avoid passing out), but made it during the real thing. :)