Thursday, July 24, 2008

Antique French Armoire

Today has been super slow at work and I found myself searching the internet for my dream antique french armoire. We need an armoire to house our TV for our house, but I am determined that the TV can sit on the floor (or a random piece of furniture as it is now) until I can one day hopefully find a piece like one of these (hard part being one that we can afford). A friend of mine found one in this style at an estate sale in Atlanta that is just beautiful! So if you know of any good estate sales nearby, please let me know! Here are some of the ones I found (sorry I have no idea where they came from, but if you want to know, I can back track and find out):




So pretty! Nice to dream about :)

1 comment: