
It doesn't seem like it has been two years since Phil and I were married, but at the same time I feel like we have been together our whole lives (in a good way!) So many people told us the first few years of marriage would be difficult because we would have to adjust to each other, but they have been wonderful! I am going to try to keep this from being a super cheesy post and embarrassing Phil, but he is such a wonderful husband and truly my best friend so I just have to brag a little!

For those of you who know my husband, you know he is one of the most genuinely nice people you have ever met. Phil has truly never met a stranger. I remember the first time we went to Walmart together when we were dating and as we entered he stopped to talk to the greeter at the door. It was an elderly man and Phil made sure to read his nametag and call him by name and ask how he was doing. They had a nice little conversation and I was just in awe. Of course I always smile and say hello to the greeters as I enter, but I had never thought to stop and have a conversation. He fusses at me if I see someone in a store that I casually know and don't go out of my way to talk to even if they are all the way across the store. He is just like that and being with Phil has truly made me a better person.

Phil is also one of the hardest workers I have ever met. He puts his whole heart into everything that he does and truly loves his profession. He is so passionate about being a pharmacist and I am so proud of him! Probably the most important quality that I love about Phil is he is a spiritual leader for me and the leader of our home. His faith is so strong and I can always depend on him to lead us in the right direction.
I am so blessed to have Phil and I thank God everyday for bringing us together. Happy Anniversary Phil! I love you with all of my heart!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Aww...that is so sweet! :) Happy Anniversary!
Love, love, love it! You are both blessed!
Post a Comment