Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rugs

One of the things we have been on the lookout for over the last several months is rugs. Our plan is to put hardwood floors in our house before we move in next spring (possibly brick in a few rooms) so we'll need rugs to soften the look. Now since we've been trying to collect the necessities before we move in so we have some place to sit in the living room and a table to eat at...(Phil reminds me constantly that a few of my purchases were NOT necessities...but I thought they were!) rugs have not been on the top of the list. We did find a good bargain at the Pottery Barn outlet. I'm not sure if this is the exact rug, but it looks like it. We plan to use it either in the sunroom or one of the bedrooms.

Rug from Pottery Barn

We would love to find a persian rug for the living room, but it's just not in the budget right now. I did find one I love on Rugman.com thanks to Brooke! I'm looking for a rug that is colorful, but has all the colors that we like to use as I typically change the colors of the throws and pillows in the living room depending on the season. I tend to keep all my upholstery neutral so I can change things around easily, but the room is so neutral, we have to have some color in the rug!

Kerman Rug from Rugman.com

No comments: