Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A few photos...

Photo by Charles Smith Photography

Charles Smith Photography took the pictures at Ali and Michael's wedding and I would highly recommend him! He did a wonderful job. Here are a few of the photos he has posted on his blog at http://csphoto.wordpress.com/. Doesn't Ali look beautiful!

Photo by Charles Smith Photography

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Such pretty pictures. I have never heard of that photographer. Is he new to Montgomery? Anyway, hope you had a great weekend with your family!

The Gentrys said...

He's based out of Kentucky, but he grew up in Montgomery I think...Ali and Michael knew him. Wish we had known about him when we all got married! He was great!

Courtney said...

Ash, I love your blog! And Ali looked BEAUTIFUL. I added your link to my blog! Check it out courtney-green.blogspot.com. Come help us decorate our apartment soon! It needs help.