Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Hunter Family


Many of you know I've always loved photography and for a long time I've thought maybe, just maybe, once we move I could do it as a side job out of my home. So, since I really have no idea if I even have the talent to try this, and my photography skills to this point are very much trial and error, I've asked several of my friends to let me practice on them! The first family, The Hunter's, have a precious 6 week old baby boy and they were so sweet to let us spend an hour with them yesterday. Here are some of my favorites:






They are such a sweet family! Thanks for letting me practice on ya'll!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. And Alli looks so stinkin good!!! Amazing who would have guessed she just had a baby. What kind of camera do you have?? I bet you could get a business going especially in a small town!

kpmantooth said...

Wonderful! I can't wait for our turn. :) Yeah...Alli looks so good...by the way, she played softball last Sunday!

Mom said...

I love all the pics you posted! Ashley, you are really great with the camera! Their baby is precious... I want you to do our family pics and be in them, too!

Stacy and John said...

I think those are beautiful, Ashley!

MPJC said...

These pictures are great Ashley! I didn't know the Hunters had a baby. They were in choir with us! If we lived closer we would let you practice photography on a family with a hyper dog!