"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Another Pretty Kitchen
Just thought this one was pretty too! (At the moment I can't remember where I found these lovely images...maybe Cote de Texas blog?) Love the lantern and the armoire style cabinets!
As you can see, I'm not doing anything interesting today...just working. Happy Thursday!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very pretty kitchen. Love the fireplace look around the stove. love you!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
3 comments:
Very pretty kitchen. Love the fireplace look around the stove.
love you!
phil is a stud, put more pictures of him on there!
I love this kitchen! I have a feeling phil isn't going to be a fan.
Post a Comment