Friday, May 1, 2009

Vanity Chair

A few weeks ago I found this vanity chair at the local thrift store. The fabric was actually cute, but old and dirty.
Phil and I recovered it today with the leftover linen from the bathroom curtains I made. We decided against replacing the tufting to save time and I think it turned out really cute even without it!
Today was Phil's last day of Pharmacy School and my first day of unemployment! We almost don't know what to do with ourselves!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Chair is really cute! Have a great weekend at your "first home". You'll always have fond memories of Auburn, living in the condo, and all the lovely side issues that came with it! Phil we are so proud of you---omg! Dr. Phil!

love you both!

JBFerguson said...

Enjoy your time off. Trip is huge! I love it.