Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Look What Came in the Mail Today!


Thanks to a comment from Ashley on one of the last posts, I was able to order the remaining pieces of the Pottery Barn Cottontail Friends nursery collection that I have been collecting for the last few years. Yes, I am one of those girls who has picked up nursery things that I liked long before we were even trying to get pregnant! But this collection has been discontinued so I've had to pick things up as I found them at the outlet or on ebay. Somehow they had a few of the pieces on the Pottery Barn website in the sale section and I am thrilled I was able to finish it! So this is just a sneak peek at the nursery... I doubt we will start working on it until we find out what we are having so we can make it a little less gender neutral. I wanted something we could reuse with all of our children if possible so it's starting out pretty neutral!

2 comments:

The Murphrees said...

How exciting! You have such a head start. I cannot wait to see how it all comes together.

Ashley said...

Glad you got it all. You have fun getting the nursery ready!