Today is our three year anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been three years. I found the picture below when I was working on a photo album of our first few years - it is of us right after we started dating! I guess we had just turned 20. Funny to see how much we've changed!
So much has happened, especially in this last year. Here are the big things: Phil finished his last year of pharmacy school and passed his boards. We got our first puppy and then as you've read this week, sadly had to say goodbye to him. We moved from Auburn, the wonderful place we had lived for seven years - where we met, dated and lived most of our first three years of marriage, to our new home in Aliceville. Phil started working as the pharmacist at York Drugs in York, Ala. We found out we are expecting our first child and added a second puppy to our lives. It's been a full year!
We were talking this morning about this past year and then looking ahead to the next. One thing we have learned is you never know what tomorrow holds, but if all continues the way it is now, we will have the biggest changes so far in our married lives in store for us this year as we anticipate the arrival of our first child. It's hard to believe that when we celebrate our 4th anniversary, we will have a five month old baby!
Phil, I promised I wouldn't be cheesy on the blog, but you know that I love you with all my heart and I feel so blessed to be your wife. You are the best husband and friend I could ever imagine and I know you are going to be the best dad! I thank God for you every day and look forward to many, many more anniversaries together. I love you!
7 comments:
Congratulations on 3 yrs! The new puppy is precious!
Happy Anniversary!
happy three years!!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Aniversary!! I cannot believe it has been 3 years! I miss yall!
happy anniversary!
We should never doubt that God still answers prayers. He blessed our entire family with the addition of Phil (our first boy!) 3 years ago, and he continues to be a source of strength, wisdom, and joy for us all. We thank God for you both every day!
Post a Comment