"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Lots of Rain + Muddy Pond = Muddy Puppy
Jake's first time in the pond. He loved getting this dirty, but really didn't like being this dirty afterwards or having to have a bath. Wish I had taken a picture not 5 minutes later. He was wrapped in a towel snoring on the porch swing!
too cute! love the color of your porch floor, too.
A friend of mine from high school (and before) has a nine-month-old little girl and she is looking for a photographer (she lives west of B-ham, off 459) and I gave her your name -- hope that's okay. So if someone named Candace contacts you out of the blue, that's her!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
2 comments:
too cute! love the color of your porch floor, too.
A friend of mine from high school (and before) has a nine-month-old little girl and she is looking for a photographer (she lives west of B-ham, off 459) and I gave her your name -- hope that's okay. So if someone named Candace contacts you out of the blue, that's her!
Jake is an adorable muddy puppy! I wish we had one just like him.
I forgot to mention how great the pond area looks after Phil cleared the brush! That made a huge difference.
Love you all.
Post a Comment