Just finished the last pillows for the living room. I think it's pretty much finished for now except for putting in floor outlets so we can turn on our lamps. My mom brought me the robbins egg blue throw and suggested I pull that color into the living room from the sunroom...I love it! I added the candles behind the sofa and a pillow in the same shade.
Here's a photo of the sunroom too. It's pretty much finished as well except for rearranging the shelves, but that probably won't happen for awhile!
Hope you have had a great 4th of July!
3 comments:
It's definitely not a shock, but your home definitely looks like it should be in a magazine. Great job on all the stuff in the house and the yard! and Congratulations on baby G!
I love the color of the sunroom and the red coffee table looks so cool in the room!
Ashley, your house is gorgeous! I hope we get to see it soon. Congrats on Baby Gentry!!! We are thrilled for y'all. That is going to be one blessed little baby :)
Post a Comment