
He's started figuring out when I am getting ready to go somewhere and he won't let me out the door without him. As soon as I open the door he runs to the car and waits for me...so I've started letting him ride with me to the grocery store and to run errands as long as it isn't too hot outside.

Phil says Jake has really always been this sweet, he just thinks I was trying not to get too attached to him after what happened to Tripp. Well now I am pretty attached so he better stay away from the road!
In baby news, we are less than two weeks away from finding out the gender! We can't wait! Phil surprised me the other night...he's always said he wanted a boy first, but after watching a friend of ours with his little girl sitting in his lap during church, out of nowhere he said how sweet it would be to have a girl! We are going to be pretty excited either way...maybe we should just wait to find out until he/she is born? But you know I couldn't do that! I have started feeling the baby move...at least I think I have! It's exciting!
Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
I'm excited to find out the gender :) I casted my vote already.Jake does seem very sweet. I can't believe he just lays around. Ray doesn't know how to just sit still.
How exciting! I can't wait to hear the news. :)
I love when you get to feel the baby move...what blessings!!
Post a Comment