Phil and I spent last weekend with his family at the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino at an Alabama Pharmacy Association convention. It was my first time to go to a casino and although I only lost two dollars in the penny slots, I don't think I'll be gambling anymore. Several people we knew won a lot of money, but I guess the trick to it is you have to be willing to gamble a lot of money to win and I just am not willing!
We had a great weekend with his family and enjoyed the different convention functions. On Sunday morning there was a breakfast planned with a hypnotist as the entertainment. Phil, Brant and Mary Lindsey all volunteered to be hypnotized along with 12 others. They all had to sit up on the stage as he tried to hypnotize them. Needless to say, it didn't work on them and it was hilarious watching them try to fake it, but I think a few people were actually hypnotized (either that or they are really good actors). They guy had them smelling their shoes, sniffing eachother, crying and even impersonating Brittney Spears. I've never seen my in-laws laugh so hard! 
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
1 comment:
i'm glad that yall had a good time and i absolutely think the picture of phil and Mary Lindsey is precious-a hypnotist has always scared me for some reason-scared I wont wake up I think. Look at Trina and David laughing-
Post a Comment