Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wedding Number What? I've lost count...so fun though!

This weekend we were in Birmingham for the wedding of Phil's little brother in his fraternity. Ryan and Leigh Ann's wedding was beautiful! Before the wedding, Phil and I and Shealy and Clayton had lunch with John and Brooke at their new house! It is beautiful! It was so good to get to spend time with them - we miss ya'll! Brooke is so cute with her little baby bump!

I'm exhausted so this will be a short post and my sister's wedding is next weekend so I'll be off to start the wedding festivities mid-week. Hope everyone has a great week and 4th of July!

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

Thank yall so much for coming. We had such a great time seeing yall. John and I talked today about how we wish we all still lived in the same town and could forever :) Good luck with Ali's wedding!