We got back from the wedding / beach last night and I am now back at work trying to get caught up from being out for 4 days! I'll post pics from the weekend later, but I don't have them at work with me right now. So for now, here is what I have been drooling over...and no, we are not pregnant (I can see Ty and Laura rolling their eyes! but you know me!), but when I saw this I just thought it was so precious! It is "Cottontail Friends" by Pottery Barn Kids and I am just obsessed!



I actually asked Phil if I could buy it for a future babies room since it is not made anymore and will become harder and harder to find. Of course, he looked at me like I had lost my mind - and I don't blame him! It's just so cute! Gotta stop decorating rooms for kids we don't have and get back to work!
5 comments:
I cannot believe this is an actual post on your blog :) Phil must have it bad right now with all these peeps pregnant around you!!
You make me laugh crazy baby-lovin' girl. Maybe you need to redecorate one of my kid's rooms...or the playroom. hee hee. I do admit...it is really cute. :)
oh wow ash- i just saw the pictures at first and was getting excited... you are hilarious
y'all need a philly cheesesteak junior to sleep in that cute bedding
Ash, What a dear you are! You have always known just what you want. I can remember the morning you stood your ground with your Mom and Dad and said you wanted to get married and be a housewife--and you see it all came true. Sooo, your Aunt YaYa's advice is get ready for that baby now 'cause you have already sent a strong message to the Big Guy upstairs and things happen when it comes so strongly from the heart!!! Don't worry Phil,you'll love the whole process which is already in motion. And you guys go ahead and get that house ready in case we go into a full recession (hey, it is possible) and you have to vamoose there. The rest of the family and friends will probably join you!!! My favorite thing on here is the Chandler Collection tablecloth!!! I love you Ash, Your own Aunt YaYa in Montana where the deer and the antelope look for shade this time of year!!!
Post a Comment