Thursday, August 21, 2008

Easy Project

Bulletin Board from Pottery Barn

I saw this linen bulletin board in the latest Pottery Barn magazine and thought it was such a cute idea, but I couldn't help thinking how easy this would be to make. You could just buy a cheap bulletin board and cover it with any fabric you wanted. I think I may do this in the sunroom (post below) over my desk. If I go with the red/orange scheme, I'm thinking I may just buy one pillow and then buy some of the fabric by the bolt and cover a bulletin board.
Sounds simple doesn't it?

2 comments:

Maryanna said...

That's a really good idea. You can even "frame" it with some thin crown molding... or leave it be.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea. Jill (our interior designer friend in Baton Rouge) did one over her desk and used a beautiful frame that went with her "study" decor. Once again, you've inspired me, Ashley!