Thursday, August 7, 2008

Painting with Mary Lindsey

My sweet sister-in-law has stayed with me the last few nights since Phil has been away and last night we decided to paint! Now I am no artist, by any means, but since we have no art for our house, attempting to paint half way decent pictures that we could hang up has been fun.

Here is how mine ended up when I finally decided to quit and go to bed. Phil, I need you to be here to help me touch it up!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

pretty picture! glad to find your blog... i love all the decorating posts on your new house, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Tyler Asbury said...

those look good! i'm impressed

Courtney said...

impressive artists!!

Anonymous said...

very pretty flowers! They'll look great in a frame hanging in your new house!