Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meg and Colton's Wedding

This summer has been full of weddings and while they have all been fun, this one was by far the most fun for me because I got to spend time with my college girlfriends that I have missed so much! These girls are the ones I spent my four years of college with (and school years with Laura too), the ones who were in our wedding and ultimately, even though we have all moved to new places and are not as connected to each other's every day lives, the girls I know will be my lifelong friends.
My sweet Phil!


Megan and Colton's first dance as husband and wife! She looked so beautiful!


Phil and Ty breaking it down on the dance floor!

The end of such a fun night after a lot of dancing! I miss you girls! (Ty where were you in the earlier pictures before we got so sweaty dancing?)

Friends are such a blessing!


Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

1 comment:

Tyler Asbury said...

Good question?! I missed all the good pics :( Loved seeing you though! Such a treat!