Doctor's appointment went great! We are almost 9 weeks along and the baby is due February 17th! They said everything looked perfect - heart rate was 176. It was so unbelievable to be able to hear the heart rate and see the little peanut in there...actually it is smaller than a peanut, measuring at less than an inch long.
Thank you for all of your prayers! We are so excited and so thankful for this blessing!
10 comments:
We are beyond excitement here at home--we are delirious and obnoxiously sharing your wonderful news with anyone (including strangers in restaurants) who will listen. You would be so embarressed to be around us (me!)
Much love from the proud grandmother
I am so glad your appointment went well. It is so reassuring to hear the heartbeat for the first time.
SO glad everything looks great! I'm going with BOY :) When will you find out or are you going to find out?
Yay, what a cutie! ;) That is 6 days after J was born, maybe they'll have the same birthday. :) Great time to be hugely preggers too... loved seeing y'all this past weekend!
CONGRATS! We are so happy for you guys!
Yay for baby Gentry! Congrats on a good doctor's visit. I know you were thrilled to hear little peanut's heartbeat. :)
Just a happy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from me!
ok i have to say that I bet money that yall were having a boy bc i dont think phil will know what to do with a girl but as soon as i saw that the babys heart rate was over 160 i now think it is a girl...someone once told me that it is a boy if the first heart rate is 140 and anything over 160 is for sure a girl....but you know I love PINK!!! maybe you will prove this theory wrong...12 weeks til we know! love yall!
CONGRATS! Very exciting. :)
How amazing. Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment