The last few days have been a whirlwind of activities. Phil's sister, Mary Lindsey, got married this weekend at her parent's home (across the street from ours). The bridesmaid's luncheon was at our house on Friday. I think it was a success...here is the table where the bridesmaids sat...they had these really cute individual wedding cakes for dessert. The aunt's threw the luncheon and they did a great job!
I didn't take a lot of pictures of the weekend because I was so busy, but here are a few.
Mary Lindsey was a beautiful bride and I don't know how the weekend could have gone any better!
Look what popped up in our yard this weekend! We didn't plant these so they were a pleasant surprise!
Tomorrow is our doctor's appointment so keep us in your prayers at 10am!
4 comments:
So glad to see an update from my favorite blogger! Praying for a great report from the OB. I think the flowers are called Surprise Lillies. Love you!
I can't wait to hear what the Dr. says. I know you are excited to finally have a set due date!
Em
Um where have I been? I totally didn't know you were pregnant so CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So So So exciting :)
Those individual wedding cakes are adorable...I'll have to keep those in mind for when my sisters get married.
Post a Comment