Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Few Pictures


We are home and so happy to be here! We snapped a few quick pictures before we left the hospital today (unfortunately before we changed her into her going home outfit) and Phil is dying to show off his little angel :)







We are in love!

22 comments:

Selena Case said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad we had the chance to meet her. Enjoy every second!

Selena Case said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad we had the chance to meet her. Enjoy every second!

Blake and Anne Busbin said...

Congratulations Phil and Ashley! She is perfect! I can't wait to meet sweet Emma Cate.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! Congratulations to you both! Enjoy every precious minute!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hold her again, Friday can't get here soon enough! So proud for you two! Love you!

Kristi said...

yay! Wow, so beautiful! I love yall! I know you are overwhelmed with joy right now, I will call you later this week after things settle down a little bit!

The Langham's said...

She's a doll. Congratulations!!!!!

Dorothy said...

She is absolutely beautiful! So excited for her to finally be here!

Confessions said...

She is SO beautiful. Congratulations! Soak up every second.

Christen said...

She is precious and I love her full head of dark hair!

Jennifer said...

beautiful! congratulations!

KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love all that hair!!! What a special blessing!

Nikki said...

Congratulations Ashley! I am so happy for you. Looking at your blog has brought tears! She truly is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

Mary Lindsey said...

I am in love too! so glad I got to see your family of 3 last night! love you all!

Karen Isbell said...

She is adorable!

Amanda Orr said...

She is just so beautiful!! Congrats to you both again!

Megan Houston said...

So beautiful! I know you and Phil are both so happy... Congratulations!

Elizabeth Wood said...

Ashley she is beautiful!!!!!!!!! What special and sweet pictures. I hope you are feeling alright and I am thinking of you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

I think she is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I think this might be the 10th time I've looked at this post just to see the pictures one more time. I'm coming to A'ville this weekend, and I think I'm going to have to get my hands on her. Congrats!

laura.murphree said...

How sweet! She is just beautiful!

Kelly Russell said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to meet her!! So glad she is FINALLY here!! I absolutely love that beautiful hair!! Congrats!!

JBFerguson said...

That's not her going home outfit...she looks absolutely adorable in it. So beautiful, congrats!