"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Still Waiting....
This is Phil.... We are still waiting on our little one to make her appearance. It has been a long day, but Ashley and Emma Cate are both doing great (just tired). She was induced this morning around 8:00 and has made some progress, but she still has a ways to go. Please continue to pray for her safe and "speedy" arrival.
Thanks for updating Phil...I know it has been a long day for you too. It is Friday morning so hopefully very soon you will be posting pictures! We can't wait to see her.
Ashley I know you are so tired, but you are going to be such a great momma! Emma Cate is so lucky to have you two as parents. Take in these precious moments, they will go oh so fast!
Ashley and Phil, Congratulations!!!Emma Cate is beautiful and Daddy and I have figured out why she came out so big--so she can handle Jake--your other baby!!! Much love to all three of you, Laura and Great-Grandaddy
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
5 comments:
We will, Phil! Please give Ashley our love!
I'll be praying for you guys!! Hang in there, your miracle will come when He has planned! I can't wait to hear the news!
Thanks for updating Phil...I know it has been a long day for you too. It is Friday morning so hopefully very soon you will be posting pictures! We can't wait to see her.
Ashley I know you are so tired, but you are going to be such a great momma! Emma Cate is so lucky to have you two as parents. Take in these precious moments, they will go oh so fast!
Emily
How exciting! I am sure she is here by now but enjoy this day it goes by so quickly. Praying for you guys
Ashley and Phil, Congratulations!!!Emma Cate is beautiful and Daddy and I have figured out why she came out so big--so she can handle Jake--your other baby!!! Much love to all three of you, Laura and Great-Grandaddy
Post a Comment